We require an experienced engineer for Loading Systems to join our North division.
Working in and around Dundee/Perth, the successful applicant will undertake tasks including:L
• Maintenance and remedial repairs of Loading Systems products including sectional doors, roller shutters, dock levellers, scissor lifts, wheel restraints and ancillary equipment.
• Covering areas of Perth & Kinross, Angus & Edinburgh
• Engineers will be required to join the standby rota on completion of training. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have the ability to show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision.
Ideally you will have previous experience of:
• Good knowledge of all aspects of maintenance and repairs of Loading Bay Equipment or similar experience in an allied trade
• Qualified to NVQ level 2 or equal
• Valid driving licence – as company van is provided for the role
• Handheld device knowledge as you will be required to use customer log on systems and company tablets - training will be provided
• The ability to weld and any electrical experience would also be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and progressive organisation heavily investing in staff training and development.
Salary dependent on experience (plus overtime/bonus) including Company Pension, Staff Benefits plus funded training and career growth opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Pickerings Europe Ltd
Globe Elevator Works
P.O. Box 19
Stockton on Tees
T:+44 (0) 1642 607161
F:+44 (0) 1642 677638