Due to continued growth, we require an experienced Loading Systems Project Engineer to join our Projects Division.
This is a national role and ideally the candidate would be from the Central or Midlands area of the UK.
The successful applicant will undertake tasks including:
· Installation and removals of:- Sectional doors, Roller shutters, High speed doors,
Dock levellers, Scissor lifts, Wheel restraints and ancillary equipment.
· Working on own and also part of a 2 or 3 man team.
· Occasional requirements to work with the Service division on planned Repairs
and / or attend breakdowns.
The Ideal candidate will be from a Door Installation background with Electrical qualifications. CSCS / IPAF / PASMA and Fork lift truck qualifications are also advantageous.
Self-motivated and have the ability to show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision.
The candidate should ideally also have experience of:
· Installation / maintenance and repairs of all types of Loading Bay Equipment.
· Handheld device knowledge – you will be required to use customer log on
systems and company tablets.
· Working independently and as part of a team.
· The ability to weld and fabrication experience would also be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and progressive organisation heavily investing in staff training and development.
Salary dependent on experience (plus overtime/bonus) including Company Pension, Staff Benefits plus funded training and career growth opportunities.
A valid driving licence is required in this role / company van will be provided.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Pickerings Europe Ltd
Globe Elevator Works
P.O. Box 19
Stockton on Tees
T:+44 (0) 1642 607161
F:+44 (0) 1642 677638