We require an experienced Regional multi skilled engineer / trouble shooter to join our Lift Maintenance & Repair business stream.
Working in and around the South West region the successful applicant will undertake tasks including:
· Carrying out site surveys to ensure that the correct quotes are submitted
· Follow up items reported by engineers on service / call out / repair reports
· Identify and investigate defects listed on insurance reports
· Working on Pickerings lift management systems , training will be provided
· Compiling and submission of quotes when required using above system
· Assist Customer Support Managers with engineers appraisals
· Carry out engineers site / quality audits
· Conduit between the engineers and the office for technical advice / support
· Troubleshoot when required
· Assist with service call out / repairs when required to do so
· Investigate Repeat call outs
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have the ability to show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision.
Ideally you will have previous experience of:
· Good knowledge of all aspects of maintenance and repairs or similar experience in an allied trade
· May suit engineer who is looking to move into the office environment
· Assisting Management
· Compiling quotes
· Qualified to or above NVQ level 3 (or apprenticeship + industry experience)
· Valid driving licence – as company vehicle is provided for the role
· Handheld device knowledge as you will be required to use customer log on systems and company tablets - training will be provided
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and progressive organisation heavily investing in staff training and development.
Salary dependent on experience (plus overtime/bonus) including Company Pension, Staff Benefits plus funded training and career growth opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Pickerings Europe Ltd
Globe Elevator Works
P.O. Box 19
Stockton on Tees
T:+44 (0) 1642 607161
F:+44 (0) 1642 677638