We require an experienced Repairs Engineer to join our South West Lift Maintenance and Repair business stream.
Working in and around the region, the successful applicant will responsible for including:
· Carrying out routine repairs, corrective maintenance and minor repairs to clients’ lifts
· Participating on the standby call out rota
· Installation of new controllers, door operators and hydraulic equipment
· Completing small lift refurbishment type projects to a high standard
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have the ability to show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision.
Ideally you will have previous experience in:
· All aspects of repairs within the industry
· Qualified to or above NVQ level 3 (or apprenticeship + industry experience)
· Valid driving licence – as company vehicle is provided for the role
· Handheld device knowledge as you will be required to use customer log on systems and company tablets - training will be provided
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and progressive organisation heavily investing in staff training and development.
Hourly rate dependent on experience (plus overtime/bonus) including Company Pension, Staff Benefits plus funded training and career growth opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Pickerings Europe Ltd
Globe Elevator Works
P.O. Box 19
Stockton on Tees
T:+44 (0) 1642 607161
F:+44 (0) 1642 677638